Monday, February 23, 2009

Australian Country Threads Article

Just recently Australian Country Threads invited me to appear in their Special Appliqué Yearbook issue. Naturally I was thrilled. Being a lover of hand appliqué, designing a suitable project for the magazine was an easy and enjoyable task.
When the magazine arrived in my mailbox I was excited to find my cushion featured on the front cover and a lovely 3 page article with the title "Meet Australia's Leading Craft Talent", wow what can I say but that I was taken back.
It's always a wonderful feeling to see your own designs in print.
Here are some photos of the article and project.
















































I also have two new designs commissioned for a special children's issue coming soon, so keep your eyes open.
Thanks Australian Country Threads for your continued support.

Warmly Lenna

3 comments:

Amanda W said...

Wow, congratulations!!! And that cushion looks great.

Vicki ♥ said...

Congrats Lenna and its such a huge buzz to be published. I still get so excited every time one of the magazines wants to publish my ideas. I saw your feature and read it and I think your style is lovely. Look forward to lots more of your projects :)

Sarah said...

Wow Lenna what a privilege to be ask to be apart of such a wonderful magazine. I love your project. Well done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails