Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Block 13, 14 and 15 Faithful Friend Stitch a Long Quilt now ready


Here they are, the next three blocks of my free block of the month quilt pattern
It's time for some tea and cake!
This cake stand was modeled on one I bought at an antique shop years ago, I just love it and use it whenever I have a special cake to enjoy with friends.




To grad your free patterns simply head on over to the Complete Craft website by clicking the link here

I hope you have been enjoying the Stitch a Long program. Be sure to let your friends know about this free block of the month quilt pattern as well.
Warmly Lenna

4 comments:

Fiona said...

Thanks Lenna....
Hugz

Sunnybec said...

Thank you! Linda x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the six new blocks!

Anonymous said...

How nice of you to send me the message that #15 is ready...thank you Leena! Sandy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails